Savings Angel

Cut your grocery bill in half!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Proverbs 31:13

She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
This verse got me to wondering about the seeking and the willingly. Do I seek ways to provide for my family and do I work for my family willingly. I looked up both of those words in my concordance and found the normal definition for seeketh but for willingly I found;
1) delight, pleasure
A) delight
B) desire, longing
C) the good pleasure
D) that in which one takes delight
Do I not only work with my hands making a home for my family but do I delight in it? Is it my pleasure to do it. I love the idea of taking delight in seeking things that I can make or use for my family. It reminded me that no matter what am doing I should be delighting in it, whether it's cleaning, laundry, mopping, cooking, knitting or ironing if my hands are involved then I should have pleasure in doing it for my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment