Savings Angel

Cut your grocery bill in half!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Household Notebook




Ok here's thee rough draft of my notebook for 2011.  I will try to narrate as I go along feel free to ask any questions.  I will also try to give links to blogs or other websites whose materials I used when creating my notebook.  I also have a notebook for each of my boys and will try to get that up later.
Here is the front cover.  
I like things to be functional and pretty.

I bought the basic lay out for my notebook from fruit of her hands.  I love this blog she has some great ideas on lot's of different things.
This is the first page inside of the folder.
Inside of that are some Bible studies I enjoy.
Which I can share if you would like. I also have Proverbs 31 printed out and placed there and my prayer journal.


Next is my personal goals.
Just some thing I use every year to set goals for myself in the next year.  Again, I will share these if someone is interested. These include spiritual goals, health goals, family goals financial goals and any thing else that I have as a goal.  I very strongly believe that if you don't have a vision for your life then you have nothing to work towards.


Next is schedule

In this I have my Daily schedule

I can share a little more about what's on it if someone wants it. It is broken out into morning and early afternoon and then late afternoon and evening.  This helps me to know when things should be done by.

After this I list cleaning and the things that happen daily,weekly,monthly


As you can see I have it broken into days Monday-Saturday. Then each day lists the specific things that need to be done on that day.  I also include 20 minutes of working on a project of some kind.
I also list projects that I want to get done.

Next is the chore list, so that you know what needs to be done daily, weekly and monthly.  It also is a great for helping the boys know what the room should look like when it's clean.  This way IO don't have to remind them what it looks like every day but they know I just expect these things done when this is your room for the week.


Next I have menu Planning

I try to plan from Saturday to Saturday making sure to look at the sales that come out then planning the next weeks menus based upon what's on sale.

Then I list emergency number.
This includes Dr's numbers, relatives, our fire escape plan,poison control.
Basically I try to include anything that could possible be needed here.
Next is important numbers.
These include all insurance numbers, numbers for all electric,water and gas companies.  I also include health insurance numbers.

Then Financial
In here is a calendar of when Bills are do.  I also have a folder for receipts and one for the current bill.

Next Projects,  This could be anything from pictures of swing projects to detailed list of things I want to get done

Then I have a gift giving section.  If someone mentions something they would like I tend to write it down so I don't forget.  No picture for this one but it looks like the ones above but says gift giving.
 Then it's my calendar where I write down all of my appointments and such.  I also keep track of sports practices and game dates.



The last one is my home school section.  It grows throughout the year.  Right now all that is in it is the next weeks overview for each boy.
It allows me a quick look at what they are doing each day and whether or not they have a live lesson and at what time.  
You can follow my life here.
Groups I belong to

No comments:

Post a Comment