Savings Angel

Cut your grocery bill in half!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Down Time

Jd decided to take the boys camping this weekend.  They left last night about 7:00pm.  I had a meeting this morning so I cleaned house last night then went to bed.  I thought this afternoon I would go out and do something, instead I find this as the perfect time to do all of those little things that I need to get done around the house.  The last 36 hours have been quite busy with work, with lots of different things going on.  I find that I get more done if the house is in order, so I've decided to take this time to clean the house and make it feel more like a home.  I love taking care of the family and often find things to do for them even when they are not around.

On another note I bought some new canisters today for my kitchen, I have need some new ones for awhile but haven't found what I wanted and so I've just waited knowing that eventually I would find what I wanted.  I am so happy I wanted these are great, they're brushed copper and go perfectly in my Tuscan style kitchen and dining room area.

I might get a good bottle of wine and watch a movie tonight or curl up with a good book.

  I have also been working on writing a Bible Study about the women of the Bible,  I have the first few done, it's a short study but I have enjoyed working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment