Savings Angel

Cut your grocery bill in half!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just Opened

So after many people telling me I should start a blog, I have finally given in and opened one.  Just a little about myself and what I will share on the blog.  My name is Callie and I am married to a wonderful man J.D. with 3 boys.   We have a very traditional marriage and believe strongly in a male led house.  I have started homeschooling for the first this year.  I work from home in politics and I love what I do.  I want to leave our country a better place for our boys.

I'm not the perfect wife, home maker or mother.  I enjoy what I do and am always looking for ways to improve.
I hope to share just my daily life, as I try to figure out how to follow Christ in all that I do.  I hope here is to be as honest in my successes as I am in my failures.  I want to get to know other women and share our lives together.

I know that there are a lot of women that believe in the power of the Holy Ghost, dressing modestly and the Proverbs 31 woman.  I want this to be a place to share as we all walk the path to Holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment