Savings Angel

Cut your grocery bill in half!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Home Making

I have spent the last couple of days working on my Home Making journal.  The first thing I did was wrote down the days of the week and then placed into it our items that our schedule on the same day at the same time every week.  Then I took and added in a day of the week for me to do certain things, below is what my final draft looks like.  I made sure to include our home school schedule.

Monday
  • Mom- Office Day
  • Trey Live Lesson English 12-1
  • Trey Live Lesson Science 9
  • Tarran Live Lesson Physical Science 1-2
Tuesday
  • Trey Social Studies 1
  • Tarran Live Lesson Algebra 10
  • Titus Live Lesson 9
  • Mom- Errand Day
Wednesday
  • Church
  • Trey Live Lesson Math 11-12
  • Trey Live Lesson Homeroom 2-3
  • Tarran Live Lesson English 10-11
  • Tarran Live Lesson Physical Science 12:05-12:55
Thursday
  • Trey Live Lesson Math 11-12
  • Tarran Live Lesson U.S. History 11-12
  • Titus Live Lesson 9
  • Mom-Deep clean Day
Friday

Saturday
  • Clutter busting Day
Sunday
  • Family Day
I hope to use this in the future with my daily schedule.

The next thing I did was to write down the things that I do everyday automatically i.e. brushing teeth, washing face, making dinner, laundry.  Then I made a list of the things that I want to make automatic in my schedule i.e. dusting, mopping,sweeping.  The last thing I did was to break them into morning, mid-day and before bed/evening.  I am hoping that tomorrow I can start fleshing out my daily routine and schedule.  

No comments:

Post a Comment